"For some reason modern medicine has itself turned a corner and entered a darkness and is now committing crimes against humanity unequalled
in the history of our race."
--Dr. Mark Sircus
Alternative Cancer Treatments

1979 Around January of that year, I went home to die.   ..cont. 
I was diagnosed with stage 2 stomach cancer, chronic bronchitis, acutely infected ovarian cysts, arthritis, sciatica, low thyroid, anemia and a heart condition. Besides that I had chronic ear infections and long-standing clinical depression. The late Dr. Harold Dick, N.D., known as a "naturopathic oncology pioneer" cured me in 5 weeks. It required the diagnosis (the Carroll Food Test) of digestive enzyme deficiency food intolerances which most people have and few know about, and it also identified the primary tissue salt deficiency, along with treatment with glandular protomorphogens to restore glandular health, and Constitutional Hydrotherapy to bring about detoxification, to stimulate blood circulation and the activity of the vital organs and to jump-start the immune system. It turned out to be the basic foundation of the most successful healing system I've ever witnessed.
1986 My 5-year-old daughter was forcibly vaccinated and immediately developed a flesh-eating infection so virulent that my husband and I became infected from contact. Naturopathic medicine brought us back from the brink.
Later that year we were introduced to escharotic cancer salves and treated a dog tumor, my husband's cirrhosis of the liver, various skin lesions, moles, fungal infections, and a lump in my thigh. It eventually helped clear up the remaining symptoms from my husband's flesh-eating infection after he was forced to submit to antibiotic treatment which made a mess of it. There was much more, gallbladder problems in 1999, adrenal deficiency 2001, injury in 2002, arthritis, diabetes, and other issues between 2003-2012, including glaucoma--cured.

This is why I research and write about alternative medicine. It's a debt.

Please help support this website by purchasing hand-fired glass beads and jewelry at nitabeads1 to assist in covering the costs of books, reports, & articles needed for continuing research.







*Alternative treatments for cancer, chronic-degerative disease, infection, stress, harmful emotions and other disorders and conditions;
*Information about junk science and bad medicine, including unsafe and ineffective vaccines and undiagnosed medical conditions mimicking child abuse and Shaken Baby Syndrome;

Natural Healing Information
This site provides starting points. The rest of the journey must be yours.

"Truth wears no mask, seeks neither place nor applause, 
bows to no human shrine; she only asks a hearing"


Photo page 1

Information & Formula page

In the Dr. Moss Cancer Reports this renowned alternative cancer treatment researcher stated the belief that this salve would indiscriminately penetrate into any tissue it was applied to and advised further study of this treatment modality before approving it, but expressed interest in it. However, in the photos on page 1, the shape of the salve application followed by the eschar--in the last case two separate eschars created from one application of black salve--suggests that the response of the body is more selective. Besides that, the lady mentioned below (Cindy.) who had metastasized ovarian cancer has never had a reaction to the salve after the first treatment many years ago. She told us she checks it every year by applying the salve, with no response. The same with my granddaughter Sierra below whose fungal infection responded immediately, but we had no such luck in using the salve to remove or even reduce the large mole on her chin.

General Site Between Waist and Groin: Another family member (Ted) has done this treatment 4 times since 1986, with little pain at the site of treatment. This was for cirrhosis of the liver, and he continued drinking so we knew he would just have to continue doing the treatments every few months or years. But on the 3rd go-around he become very ill--the salve treatment triggered a constitutional detoxification. He passed black tarry material through the bowels and couldn't even hold down water for several days. He could feel the salve pulling from several areas in his body, from former injury and infection sites, as well as his lungs, liver and other organs.

We wanted to make sure he was just detoxing, so he was taken to naturopathic physician Dr. Leticia Watrous in Spokane, Washington, who agreed he was going through a "healing crisis" (detoxification process, also known as a "reaction"). She gave him liver glandular protomorphogens to support liver function during the rest of the treatment. He was diagnosed with cirrhosis 1986 which he felt had worsened or become cancerous. The treatment would eliminate pain in the area of the liver and leave him with a feeling of increased well-being. He does his treatment on an area under the belly, near the groin, about halfway between his stomach and hip. The scars here are one on top of another. He does them at the same location right over the previous scar, but I prick the skin a little with a needle for better penetration of the salve on scar tissue.

2007: Ted stopped drinking in 2004 and they checked his liver when he went into rehab at a Veteran's Hospital. It was completely normal. It's now been several years years since his last treatment. We will probably do a 24 hour salve test again at some point to see if there is any reaction.. With this area involved, he stays in bed for most of the treatment because any exertion or sudden movements could break the "leaders" (roots), which must be avoided. One broken root means doing the treatment again.

Again, he has no verification of cancer and refuses to see a medical doctor since most of his family members have died of cancer after the "best that medicine has to offer." Chemo, radiation, and surgery failed all of them. Bad lifestyle choices in the past like heavy drinking and smoking probably keep the need for sporadic treatment on-going. Now he isn't drinking, but still smokes heavily and coughs a lot, so we will probably do another treatment just for his lungs, though at the same general site.

Like all protocols, it's always best to support the healing in as many ways as possible with the general health. These are some of the other things advised: to avoid food intolerances/allergies, use super probiotics and superfoods supplements, like those powdered green drinks, juice raw vegetables--especially carrots, get fresh air and sunlight for vitamin D. For him he should continue to take to take liver glandular protomorphogens on occasion, although the naturopath usually just advises 2 months worth. It's always good to do an occasional detox program, but not if the person is very weak and debilitated. I just get an inexpensive detox box from the health food store which contains two different bottles and do it once a year or so.

We keep MSM (sulfur) around to use off and on, and Dr. Budwig's flaxseed oil/cottage cheese remedy, although we have to use tofu instead of cottage cheese because of dairy intolerances. We have Essiac tea used on occasion, Schussler Cell Salts, pancreatic enzymes to use during treatments, an herbal "cocktail" for digestion and bowel cleansing available through Dr. Watrous's office, which includes wormwood, and to follow other healing routines off and on. I would like him to do a parasite cleanse followed by a liver-gallbladder cleanse, but he's not very cooperative in doing much other than salves, allergy diet and some of the other things very sporadically.

2004: Ted developed a big, black, irregular, rough-textured, tender mole behind one ear. The mole picture here isn't him because we didn't take a "before" photo, but it's a similar-looking mole from an internet source on cancerous moles. The photos convinced him to do a salve treatment on the mole since his looked very much like the moles associated with melanoma. The reaction to the black salve was extreme--it developed into a large swollen area overnight and quickly turned into an eschar. A great deal of drainage occurred. He could feel the salve pulling down his neck, almost to his tailbone. There was little pain involved. It healed up so completely that there is almost no sign of where the mole was. The second and third photos are the same stage after the application of black salve but before the eschar started to detach. He didn't use much of the light salve. The last photo was taken May 29th, 2004 about three months after the treatment.

A black, dangerous, changing mole.

Cindy, a personal friend of his, was diagnosed with metasticized ovarian cancer prior to when we first used the salve in 1986. She was sent home to die. Someone who heard about her "death sentence" came with the escharotic salves and insisted on giving her the treatment. The cancer disappeared with one single treatment, which is unusal. Often, more than one treatment is needed. The doctors said they must have "misdiagnosed" terminal cancer. Every year she puts the black salve on for 24 hours to check for a reaction. There has never been one, nor any reported sign of returning cancer.

Afterwards, she reportedly began helping others do the salve treatment, but eventually she was threatened with prosecution for "practicing medicine without a license." According to her story, only one extremely late-stage cancer victim died. The elderly woman in question was apparently so riddled with cancer that when Cindy did the salve treatment on the older woman, she claimed that cancer "came right out into my hands." Nothing is 100%. There is always going to be a point of no return when it's too late, but the salve works better than chasing the cancer with a knife, or burning the tissues with radiation or poisoning the body and often destroying the immune system with chemotherapy.

Below: pre-cancerous tissue expelled by the salve on someone's breast can be viewed below and on the PRIMARY cancer salve site on the internet-- cancersalves.com Cancer Salves Website and Book .

Cancer Salve Website
--The cancersalves.com webpage this photo was taken from:

"These pictures were sent by a patient with a history of breast lumps, undiagnosed. She used a salve she made up herself based on information received from several different persons. The first picture shows a mass that dropped out onto the poultice when the dressing was removed. The picture was taken on the ninth day of treatment. She discharged a fair number (more than a dozen) of these masses, many of them larger than the one shown.

According to an immunologist who looked at these pictures, the masses were precancerous."

Precancerous breast tissue

The above photo and information is from the website cancersalves.com. Get the book by Ingrid Naiman--it is the definitive work on Cancer Salves.

Escharotic Salve Expert Dan Raber's Site (link) and Personal Wrist Cancer Photos:

Dans Wrist Cancer http://cancerx.org/--this site gives specificA hole to the bone instructions, sells ready-made salves somewhat different from the formula used above, and provides diet and supplement information. The well-known author of the site instructs all to use pancreatic enzymes and others with it. These type of enzymes and digestive aids are recommended on most alternative medicine cancer-related sites, and by the most famous and successful alternative doctors (some are M.D.'s) and researchers. Please read. His own VERY graphic photos of cancer on his wrist are shown there. View more on his site. (These photos appear to have been removed from the site. They are pictures of the site owner's own wrist cancer being removed, with a second application applied to that area in the center. It filled back in with minimal scaring.)

Our Old Dog Bubba
We tried a paste of just bloodroot herb alone on a tumor hanging near the anus of our old dog Bubba because we had been unable to find a source of zink chloride at that time to make the black salve (it's available online now). It turned the tumor gray and had eaten away about half of it when we gave up because she kept chewing on it and licking the paste off. It was such a mess that we let the vet take the rest of it out. She ended up with an incision almost to the end of her mixed German Shepard tail after he dug out the roots. If we had had the salves at that time, I would have tried the regular salve on her. It didn't occur to me to put a plastic dish around her neck to stop the licking. Sadly, she was hit by a car some time later and had to be put down, but she lived a happy life for over 12 year

Ectothrix Tinea Capitis
is a devastating scalp fungal infection that can lead to permanent baldness and disfigurement. The top left one here is before treatment and the one below it is after drug treatment. The two on the right top and bottom are other cases of the fungal infection taken from a book: My 2 1/2-year-old granddaughter (below) contracted this infection around 2002.

Sierra's Head Fungus
I also used the black salve on my three-year-old granddaughter Sierra in 2002 when she developed a terrible case of ringworm-type fungus (Ectothrix Tinea Capitis) in her hair, of a type Sierra, who almost went baldthat could have spread over her entire scalp and caused permanent baldness in spots or all over, such as in the cases above. This followed a massive antibiotic treatment for another condition. We tried several natural remedies, but the progress was relentless, so out of desperation, I smeared all the infected areas with the salve. They reacted immediately, just as if the infection was cancer, with great swelling and redness. I knew the white salve would be horrible in her hair, so something inspired me to mix up plain bloodroot alone with a little water to make a paste. It drew up the eschars into big, hardened scabs which fell off naturally in a few days, except for a couple that came off prematurely when I washed her hair too soon, leaving 2 pencil eraser-sized spots..

Right before I started the salve treatment, her medical doctor insisted on putting her on medication that could have damaged her liver and even been fatal in some cases. We contacted our naturopath Dr. Watrous, who prescribed liver glandular protomorphogens to protect and support liver function, and the shockingly quick resolution of the infection with the salve allowed her to quit the drugs after a much shorter time than expected. She suffered no side effects and most of her hair grew back except for a couple of small spots that had been in the center of the infected areas where a few scabs had come off prematurely after we unfortunately washed her hair instead of waiting.

The salve seemed to halt the progress of the infection right in it's tracks, before the medication had any chance to take effect, but she was already in the doctor's care who had insisted on the drug treatment. She saw my granddaughter before the salve treatment and knew nothing about it. They moved and a new doctor had to be assigned to check the liver enzyme levels due to the toxic medication. The new doctor saw her after the scabs had already fallen off, and was amazed at the quick resolution of the infection. Her liver function remained normal also, probably with the help of liver support from the glandular protomorphogens prescribed by naturopath Dr. Leticia Watrous. The second M.D. knew nothing about the salve treatment either. Sierra was healing up after about two weeks instead of the 6 month expected period of response.

Treatment Suggestions (Information only, for educational purposes.)

"Pain management" preparations are highly recommended before starting this treatment. I was NOT prepared for the level of pain, and soon found that aspirins were insufficient. However, I did make it through with nothing more than herbal Kava Kava, although I'm not looking forward to the next salve treatment. I have used the salve on myself twice before--on a small lump in my chin--after which two teeth I thought were going to require root canals quit hurting after the lesion drained--starting with a white foamy substance--for a couple of days. In fact, I did the treatment twice on the chin because after it closed up the first time the area around it started breaking out in painful eruptions, which suggested it was still draining out and needed to be reopened. It "took" the second time like the first, but afterward the eruptions stopped and it healed with no more pain in the area. The pain was minimal in this location.

I also applied the black salve to an infected area on my right heel where broken glass from a dropped vase became imbedded and couldn't be dug out. Initially, it healed over on top but felt like walking on broken glass. The salve pulled the glass to the surface where I was able to remove not one but two broken shards. With mostly one application of the black salve and a little light save, the area developed a deep eschar about the size of a pencil eraser. I pulled it out accidentally while digging around to make certain no other glass had surfaced. That overlapped with the thigh treatment--not a great way to go. Of course, it beat unaffordable and undesirable surgery on the foot.

One problem with the salve treatment is bandaging. Very quickly, the skin becomes sensitive to the tape. In the photos above I resolved the situation somewhat by putting pieces of duct tape on each side of the eschar and leaving them there, and then changing the dressings--usually morning and night--and taping the gauze to the duct tape instead of the skin. People might have to try different things, different types of tapes or wraps. If an ace bandage can be used, that eliminates the tape problem. I tried keeping the area dry, but gave up after the first black salve application and took showers without any care. It didn't seem to affect the progress after it started, even though the instructions said to keep it dry. A clear plastic adhesive bandage that covers the entire site called Tegaderm is recommended. For really inexpensive bandaging, get a box of bulk gauze, and use inexpensive pantiliners (often available in dollar stores) to hold the gauze on. They have adhesive on one side that may be easier on the skin than tape. They are cheap and easy to use but don't stick on really well. There is no simple fix. Skin is easily irritated.

Another thing is that the light salve in particular stains anything it touches and will never wash out of cloth, so one must be careful with clothing and bedding. Something about the combination of resin, linseed oil and beeswax makes it impervious to washing, bleaching, spot removing and any other attempts to remove it from fabric. One solution is to tape cellophane over the whole area to protect clothing during the day or bedding at night.




Dianne Jacobs Thompson  Est. 2003
Also http://legaljustice4john.com
The Misdiagnosis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome" --an unproven theory without scientific support, now in disrepute and wreaking legal and medical havoc world-wide
Author publication: NEXUS MAGAZINE "Seawater--A Safe Blood Plasma Substitute?"

DISCLAIMER: The material on this site is for informational and educational purposes only. Please consult with your health care provider for treatment advice.

EMAIL: Truthquest2

Fight Spam! Click Here!

<!-- Start Bravenet.com Service Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://pub6.bravenet.com/counter/code.php?id=400211&usernum=459370388&cpv=3"></script>
<!-- End Bravenet.com Service Code -->