"For some reason modern medicine has itself turned a corner and entered a darkness and is now committing crimes against humanity unequalled
in the history of our race."
--Dr. Mark Sircus
Alternative Cancer Treatments

1979 Around January of that year, I went home to die.   ..cont. 
I was diagnosed with stage 2 stomach cancer, chronic bronchitis, acutely infected ovarian cysts, arthritis, sciatica, low thyroid, anemia and a heart condition. Besides that I had chronic ear infections and long-standing clinical depression. The late Dr. Harold Dick, N.D., known as a "naturopathic oncology pioneer" cured me in 5 weeks. It required the diagnosis (the Carroll Food Test) of digestive enzyme deficiency food intolerances which most people have and few know about, and it also identified the primary tissue salt deficiency, along with treatment with glandular protomorphogens to restore glandular health, and Constitutional Hydrotherapy to bring about detoxification, to stimulate blood circulation and the activity of the vital organs and to jump-start the immune system. It turned out to be the basic foundation of the most successful healing system I've ever witnessed.
1986 My 5-year-old daughter was forcibly vaccinated and immediately developed a flesh-eating infection so virulent that my husband and I became infected from contact. Naturopathic medicine brought us back from the brink.
Later that year we were introduced to escharotic cancer salves and treated a dog tumor, my husband's cirrhosis of the liver, various skin lesions, moles, fungal infections, and a lump in my thigh. It eventually helped clear up the remaining symptoms from my husband's flesh-eating infection after he was forced to submit to antibiotic treatment which made a mess of it. There was much more, gallbladder problems in 1999, adrenal deficiency 2001, injury in 2002, arthritis, diabetes, and other issues between 2003-2012, including glaucoma--cured.

This is why I research and write about alternative medicine. It's a debt.

Please help support this website by purchasing hand-fired glass beads and jewelry at nitabeads1 to assist in covering the costs of books, reports, & articles needed for continuing research.







*Alternative treatments for cancer, chronic-degerative disease, infection, stress, harmful emotions and other disorders and conditions;
*Information about junk science and bad medicine, including unsafe and ineffective vaccines and undiagnosed medical conditions mimicking child abuse and Shaken Baby Syndrome;

Natural Healing Information
This site provides starting points. The rest of the journey must be yours.

"Truth wears no mask, seeks neither place nor applause, 
bows to no human shrine; she only asks a hearing"



My Story
Dr. Dick's Story
Dr. Dick's Program
Dr. Dick vs. Dr. Danney
Eulogy by Dr. Zeff
Constitutional Hydrotherapy
Carroll Food Test

Dr. Letitia Dick, ND

Dr. Jared Zeff, N.D

Dr. Letitia Dick
http://www.nwnpc.com/dr_w.htm Dr. Letitia Dick-Watrous

"Dr. Letitia Dick received her Bachelor of Science degree from Eastern Washington University in 1985, graduating Magna Cum Laude with a major in biology and a minor in chemistry. After working in research and field work at Turnbull Wildlife Refuge she followed her calling to be a physician.

Dr. Letitia Dick graduated from NCNM in 1990 and completed a 3 year residency with her father, Dr. Harold Dick, in 1993. After his passing, she became medical director of his 40 year practice – now known as the Windrose Naturopathic Clinic in Spokane, WA. This practice is a direct model of the clinical practice of Dr. Otis G. Carroll which still sees some of Dr. Carroll’s patients. In 2001 Dr. Dick was presented a lifetime achievement award by the students at National College of Naturopathic Medicine.

Dr. Dick enjoys rock climbing, kayaking, yoga, and gardening. She is adjunct faculty at Bastyr University and lectures regularly across the nation on Advanced Constitutional Hydrotherapy and the Carroll Food Intolerance Testing.

Being a second generation nature cure doctor, she brings a solid foundation of naturopathic principals and therapeutics of healing to the naturopathic community."

The Dr. Dick Website: http://www.windroseclinic.com/

One can hardly fail to be impressed by Dr. Dick. Her quiet assurance, professional demeanor, and everything else about her inspires confidence and trust, as it should. She not only embodies the greatest traditions in natural healing from a line of natural healing pioneers, but brings more healing "tools" to the table than any of her predecessors.

Her renowned father, Dr. Dick, was licensed in naturopathy and chiropractic, a dual license and training program at the time from an accredited school. He added certification in iridology, and a license in homeopathy, considered equal to or the same as a medical degree in some states. That license required an internship in a hospital. He also underwent the study of acupuncture from an oriental master, I believe, which he never used in his practice. He found his other healing protocols equally or more effective and less expensive for the patients...with one exception. He claimed that in the Orient, the masters of acupuncture were able to treat spinal paralysis and stimulate the regrowth of spinal nerve connections--something unknown in western medicine. Unfortunately, it only worked right after an injury and not in cases of delayed treatment, he said.

When Dr. Dick attended naturopathic college, students had high school diplomas, all that was required in those days for naturopathic or medical school. Now, a 4-year college degree is required for entry into either one, normally in a related field. Dr. Dick came into the practice with more education than healers of the past, After that, she did the same residency with Dr. Dick that he did with his mentor, Dr. O. G. Carroll combining the best of the old natural healing protocols with the new.

Dr. Dick added reflexology and ayurvedic medicine to her diagnostic and healing protocols.

I only recently became somewhat familiar with ayurvedic medicine after watching a documentary on an ayurvedic master in India, where this particular healing art originated.

According to the narrative, some political faction in times past strove to wipe this Indian healing art out of existence, but certain ruling bodies preserved something of the art and it back in recent times.

In the video-taped program, one of the greatest healers of the art showed what he could do with just with his hands on a goat. We saw him touch the goat in a certain place and cause uncontrolled tremors, and then in another place to make them stop.

Again he touched the goat and it fell unconscious with it's feet in the air, it's tongue lolling out and eyes rolled up.

Another touch and it sprang back to it's feet. It wasn't happy being a "guinea pig" and bleated it's protest throughout as long as it was conscious. One could never have trained an animal to that degree. Then he switched to human patients and with his fingers touched and stopped the tremors of a man with some kind of palsy and many other cases.

I was sitting on the edge of my seat by the end of the show. It was on some obscure cable station that I ran across while channel surfing on someone else's tv. If I ever run across information about this film, I will provide it here. These healers also use many medicines because it showed a complex process for making some with blended and cooked products. One product was cooked to a black tar, the earthenware pot broken from around it, and rock hard pieces were ground with a mortar and pestle in the old way. I doubt anyone could see this crude but sensational documentary with it's rough camera work and unsophisticated handling and come away unmoved.

I knew Dr. Dick slightly as a serious young gymnastic student when I spent a period of time at my doctor's clinic doing guided research, study and observation as a lay person between 1981-1984 with her internationally-known father, Dr. Harold Dick, N.D., who became a legendary driving force in the field of naturopathic medicine.

I met her as a physician years later after she completed a residency with her father following graduation from the naturopathic college, partnered with him in the clinic and took over his practice when he passed away several years ago. I took different patients to her clinic, including my granddaughter, Sierra, when she was about 10 weeks old.

Sierra was ill from the wrong diet since her teenaged mother was unable to breast feed, and had been put on baby formula by a well-meaning M.D. Her mother was also feeding her powdered milk.

Through observation, palpitation, checking the iris of her eyes (iridology), and with her stethoscope, Dr. Dick determined that Sierra had a swollen, inflamed stomach and bowels, and lung sounds from congestion. I suspected that Sierra had a dairy intolerance, since it ran in the family, and probably a combination intolerance since most people do, according to the Carroll Food Intolerance Test, which diagnoses digestive enzyme deficiency problems, which are not the same as immune-mediated food allergies, but often the underlying cause of a weakened immune system from which allergies arise.

When the blood test results came back, it turned out that it wasn't milk, and yet it was. Her main allergy (food intolerance) showed up as potatoes, with the same fruit & sugar combination that most other family members shared. However, almost all processed milk had additives that included riboflavin, which comes from potatoes. So, both the milk and the formula had additives that made Sierra sick. The baby formula also contained sugar, which reacted with the fruit juice she was also being fed, so everything was wrong, diet-wise.

Dr. Dick told us what Sierra needed was goat's milk--the only milk besides mother's milk that any baby should be drinking, since it represents the closest thing to human mother's milk in nature. Not only that, but RAW goat's milk. We had no idea at the time what that "prescription" would come to involve. Meanwhile, she outlined a "sick baby diet" substitute that would probably do well for any baby deprived of mother's milk for whatever reason, although adapted to each baby according to it's own intolerances or allergies. If there was an allergy conflict, then individual ingredients should be substituted or eliminated.

We followed the sick baby diet until we could obtain raw goat's milk a few months later from someone willing to do a trade (it can't legally be sold) for farm labor. Sierra healed quickly on the diet, and absolutely thrived. When we put her on the goat's milk, she did even more so if that was possible. We kept most of the diet as long as she would tolerate it, until it was time for solid food, except we traded the almond milk on the diet for the goat's milk, and cut back on the other ingredients in favor of the milk until she was 6-7 months old. She later weaned herself from the milk, as nature intended, and went to regular foods, in relation to her food allergy requirements.

8/3/04: The only thing missing was the immunity components from mother's milk, leaving Sierra with a weakened immune system. Otherwise, she became physically healthy beyond the norm with a tall, well-built body, and remarkably mentally developed--far advanced for her age. She was playing computer games at 2 1/2, reading at four, writing phonetically on the computer (if not always accurately) before age 5, and has a surprising comprehension of math. In fact, she mastered a solitaire computer game based on number combinations adding up to 13 after playing one game before starting school. Prior to starting kindergarten, she already had all of the kinder level academics nailed. We had no idea what they were going to do with her.

6/14/05 Sierra received the first "good citizen of the month" award in her class for helping other children with their lessons, and left kindergarten with abilities far beyond her age. She reads at an advanced grade level now and for fun practices math on a calculator she chose as a gift for her 6th birthday on 7/9/05.

The diagnostic work and instructions provided by Dr. Dick completely turned Sierra's health problems around and she not only thrived, but developed superior physical and mental attributes. See the Sick Baby Diet.

DJT: After becoming seriously ill in the 1970's, and being guided to and exceptional state of health by Dr. Dick around 1979, I thought I would never require health care again. I was wrong. I left Dr. Dick's clinic after having my health rebuilt, and then went back to the clinic a couple of years later to do research and study under his guidance. The plan was to write a book in layman's language to further the cause of naturopathic medicine as well as telling the world about this remarkable physician. He invested a great deal of time and effort in both my health and education. My "debt" was enormous.

But I continued to do research. Finding a cutoff point is kind of like "coming to the end of the internet." It just doesn't happen.

I did make plans. but my agreement to collaborate with another writer interested in alternative medicine in 1986 got derailed when his military unit became occupied with secretly sending arms to Iran, and as head of the computer department at Kelly Air Force Base that oversaw this operation, he was suddenly unavailable after we had relocated to San Antonio, Texas to be near him.

At the same time, my daughter Michelle suffered a superficial injury while shopping on another base (my own husband was a retiree) and after being forced to submit to a tetanus vaccination, she became very ill with a life-threatening infection (so the medical doctors claimed) which in turn infected both her father and I.

Dr. Dick intervened by phone from Washington State, but we still had to flee the state to avoid prosecution for refusing conventional medical treatment, even though my daughter had recovered by following Dr. Dick's instructions before we ever left town, and I soon after recovered on my own. Unfortunately, the wheels had been set in motion before the "powers-that-be" saw naturopathic medicine in action.

I continued research and writing, and sent various reports to media sources all over the country. The most action I got was phone harassment from the U.S. Secret Service for sending a fully documented report on the dangers of vaccination to former First Lady Rosalyn Carter, who was head of the "Every Child By Two" international vaccination program. The material was apparently so volatile that the Secret Service wasn't even told of it's content. They were just lead to believe I was some kind of terrorist, and they hunted me down until they located a phone number. I was so traumatized by these events that I couldn't work and had to go to a psychologist for hypnotherapy to break through the resulting mental block.

Some time after that the internet was born, and it seemed to be a far better format for getting the word out. In fact, much of the information that the science and medical communities had made efforts to hide became openly available.

Unfortunately, it took years for me to actually get a computer and learn to use it from scratch. I tried to teach myself website construction from a book, but it was too technical. That left me a "sitting duck" for the internet website construction infomercial scheme  (The Internet Toolbox) that was all over the airwaves in the year 2000. I spent money I couldn't afford to get a website kit, and then got locked into a costly contract and contact with an unscrupulous company that ended up ruining both my finances and my health.

Between the summer of 200 and the spring of 2001, I became increasingly ill from the unrelenting stress of the financial disaster created by the infomercial scam. I had hives from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet, couldn't sleep at night (insomnia), my stomach hurt constantly from poor digestion, I couldn't see clearly, could barely drag myself out of bed in the morning, and then my arms and legs started swelling up. It then finally occurred to me that I was seriously ill and needed help. I feared congestive heart failure due to the extreme swelling, and the fact that my heart was going crazy.

She diagnosed adrenal exhaustion from a long period of extreme, unrelieved stress, which in turn was causing my vital organs to start shutting down.

She explained that my liver was now congested, causing the hives. When the adrenals started to fail, by kidneys tried to take over and were themselves now sodium-depleted and shutting down. Renal failure caused the swelling as fluids were now being retained in the tissues. I had a related conjunctivitis, making my sight blurry and my eyelids scratchy and swollen. She remarked that I looked like I'd run into a beehive. She diagnosed deficiencies in C & B vitamins, sodium and calcium, low stomach acid and high blood pressure.

Her testing procedure for thyroid was inconclusive, but soon after it manifested more clearly. I had been hypothyroid and anemic in my youth, which seemed to have straightened out with my earlier treatment by Dr. Dick. In fact, when my blood was tested a few years before the glandular exhaustion, everything was normal. The doctor even told me I had the vascular system of a healthy teenager, and I was in my 40's at the time.

Dr. Dick gave me adrenal glandular protomorphogens, drops for my eyes, homeopathic medicine for the hives and instructions. I was to do a 3-day fast, hydrotherapy at home, and supplement sodium with Celtic Sea Salt, B vitamins with nutritional yeast, and other foods. I should have stayed for treatments with Constitutional Hydrotherapy but couldn't at the time. Her medicines and instructions brought me back from a very dark and dangerous place, healthwise..

I remain hypersensitive to stress and have some health issues yet to deal with after all of the systemic damage done by glandular exhaustion, but hope to return to the clinic for treatment in the future. I didn't complete the 3 day fast as instructed, and had to substitute numerous detoxing protocols in place of the failed fast, which slowed recovery, and the one-person type of hydrotherapy I did for myself is far less powerful than the clinical application of constitutional hydrotherapy, so I made less recovery than I might have, but the hives and symptoms of renal failure are gone, other than occasional swelling in my hands and feet, so I am much improved.

Conventional treatment would have involved a lifelong dependence on cortisone therapy with all of its devastating side effects, lowered quality of life, and shortened lifespan. In this case, the treatment is often worse than the disease.

Dianne Jacobs Thompson  Est. 2003
Also http://legaljustice4john.com
The Misdiagnosis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome" --an unproven theory without scientific support, now in disrepute and wreaking legal and medical havoc world-wide
Author publication: NEXUS MAGAZINE "Seawater--A Safe Blood Plasma Substitute?"

DISCLAIMER: The material on this site is for informational and educational purposes only. Please consult with your health care provider for treatment advice.

EMAIL: Truthquest2

Fight Spam! Click Here!

<!-- Start Bravenet.com Service Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://pub6.bravenet.com/counter/code.php?id=400211&usernum=459370388&cpv=3"></script>
<!-- End Bravenet.com Service Code -->