"For some reason modern medicine has itself turned a corner and entered a darkness and is now committing crimes against humanity unequalled
in the history of our race."
--Dr. Mark Sircus
Alternative Cancer Treatments

1979 Around January of that year, I went home to die.   ..cont. 
I was diagnosed with stage 2 stomach cancer, chronic bronchitis, acutely infected ovarian cysts, arthritis, sciatica, low thyroid, anemia and a heart condition. Besides that I had chronic ear infections and long-standing clinical depression. The late Dr. Harold Dick, N.D., known as a "naturopathic oncology pioneer" cured me in 5 weeks. It required the diagnosis (the Carroll Food Test) of digestive enzyme deficiency food intolerances which most people have and few know about, and it also identified the primary tissue salt deficiency, along with treatment with glandular protomorphogens to restore glandular health, and Constitutional Hydrotherapy to bring about detoxification, to stimulate blood circulation and the activity of the vital organs and to jump-start the immune system. It turned out to be the basic foundation of the most successful healing system I've ever witnessed.
1986 My 5-year-old daughter was forcibly vaccinated and immediately developed a flesh-eating infection so virulent that my husband and I became infected from contact. Naturopathic medicine brought us back from the brink.
Later that year we were introduced to escharotic cancer salves and treated a dog tumor, my husband's cirrhosis of the liver, various skin lesions, moles, fungal infections, and a lump in my thigh. It eventually helped clear up the remaining symptoms from my husband's flesh-eating infection after he was forced to submit to antibiotic treatment which made a mess of it. There was much more, gallbladder problems in 1999, adrenal deficiency 2001, injury in 2002, arthritis, diabetes, and other issues between 2003-2012, including glaucoma--cured.

This is why I research and write about alternative medicine. It's a debt.

Please help support this website by purchasing hand-fired glass beads and jewelry at nitabeads1 to assist in covering the costs of books, reports, & articles needed for continuing research.







*Alternative treatments for cancer, chronic-degerative disease, infection, stress, harmful emotions and other disorders and conditions;
*Information about junk science and bad medicine, including unsafe and ineffective vaccines and undiagnosed medical conditions mimicking child abuse and Shaken Baby Syndrome;

Natural Healing Information
This site provides starting points. The rest of the journey must be yours.

"Truth wears no mask, seeks neither place nor applause, 
bows to no human shrine; she only asks a hearing"


http://www.oceanplasma.org (academic site)
http://www.oceanplasma.com (orders & requests)
ocean plasma (seawater) website article
Miracle From The Sea--Nexus article, earlier drafts
Seawater as blood plasma substitute (Nexus Article)
Seawater article rough drafts and notes

The Marine Treatment photos (old photos from the French medical archives)
Marine Treatment (Ocean Plasma) 2, at home

Seawater solids save sacred Indian Buffalo lands

Before & after photos of patients who underwent "The Marine Treatment"
created by French physiologist/biologist Rene Quinton in the early 1900's

More information & photos on the official academic Ocean Plasma website: oceanplasma.org

Photos and treatment information about "The Marine Treatment" patients from the french medical archives, early 1900's
My personal experience with Ocean Plasma seawater therapy--DJT
"Chloe the Dog" on Ocean Plasma seawater therapy, with the "Budwig Protocol" oil-protein mix added on day 3

1. Dyspepsia, chronic enterocolitis and terminal cachexia  20-year-old woman with continuous loss of weight for the previous five years; daily vomiting for the previous two years. Absence of periods for previous four years. Two hospital stays remained without improvement. Only treatment: Quinton Plasma injections: 30, 50, 75cc injections three times a week. Total quantity of injected plasma: 1000cc. Milk is tolerated after the very first injection, then progressively, eggs, vegetables and meat. Her constipation disappeared after the third injection. The second photograph was taken 2 months after the first. Now the weight is 42kg 500g. The weight eventually increased to 49kg 600g. Complete cure.

2. Eczema  50-year-old woman with weeping infectious eczema on her face, neck, hands and arms, strong itching. 30, 50, and 100cc plasma injections twice a week. Itching stopped after the third injection, weeping after the fourth. Total quantity of injected plasma: about 560cc. No other adjunctive treatment given. Result: completely cured in 35 days.

3. Eczema  28-year-old woman - first photo taken on 24 January. Infectious eczema on leg since 4 months. No result from previous treatments. Strong itching, difficulty with walking. Impressive improvement on 13 February. But in order to arrive at the results of the second photo, weak doses needed to be continued since doses in excess of 30cc provoked new eruptions. 41 injections overall, twice a week at a dosage of 20cc and 30cc. Higher dosages were avoided to prevent the patient from having a strong adverse reaction. Total quantity of injected plasma: 1250cc. Result: Complete cure was confirmed six months after of treatment.

4. Eczema  First photo taken on 23 April when child was already very much improved (treatment started on 8 April). Infectious eczema since 10 months. No other medical treatment except for Isotonic plasma injections. 10, 15, and 25cc injections of Isotonic Quinton Plasma. Total quantity of injected plasma: about 400cc

5. Psoriasis  20-year-old girl. Psoriasis all over her body for the previous six years. No results from previous treatments except temporary relief. Injection dosages gradually increased: 30, 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200cc twice a week. Total quantity of injected plasma: 9500cc. Result: completely cured in 10 months.

7. Enteritis  First photo at three months: weight is 2kg 650g. Digestive problems with continuous loss of weight while hospitalized for 45 days. Injections of Isotonic plasma at 30, 50cc three times a week. While under Plasma therapy, consumes 12 meals a day of 60 to 140g of pure milk per meal from 3 months 26 days to 6 months 10 days. Second photo: At 6 months 5 days weight is 5kg 290g. In two months 10 days, the child doubled its weight.


8. Cholera  9 months and 24 day old baby, weight 4900g instead of 8400g normal weight. Terminal stage, probably will not live any longer than 24 hours. Immobile, collapsed stomach, upturned eyes. Ten absolutely liquid bowel movements per day. Treatment: Injections of Quinton Plasma, 250cc twice a day during 10 consecutive days, then 200cc per day for 10 days. Able to tolerate 1/10 of body weight milk regime immediately, 1/8 body weight on fourth day. Increase of 400g weight in first 24 hours, normal stools from 7th day on. Appropriate diet, gain of weight, no set-back. Result: completely cured.

9. Infantile Cholera
We know little about this case history. This child gained 1,660 grams in three months and was treated with Quinton's Plasma.

10. Alopecia (progressive baldness)
12-year-old girl--total Alopecia. Problem started in April (year unknown) with white blotches behind the left ear. Hair gradually disappeared. In September she was completely bald. For three years prior treatments didn't produce any results. Subsequent and only treatment: Quinton Plasma injections, 50, 75, and 100cc three times per week. Total quantity of injected plasma: 5400cc. Total regrowth of hair in 6 months.

11. Athrepsia (faulty assimilation)
Athrepsic infant, weighing, at three months and 10 days, the equivalent of a newborn at 13 days. Treatment: The child was treated for three months with Quinton Plasma.
Result: gained 3,150g (7 lb.) in two months. Complete cure.

12. Athrepsia.  40-day-old infant weighing 2kg. Veritable skeleton. Treatment: Quinton Plasma--quantity and dosage not available. At 2 months and 27 days the weight was 3kg 980g. The child gained 1980g in 47 days and grew to 54cm. At 4 months, the child weighed within 10% of a normal infant's weight. He completely normalized in 10 months. Was followed for a long time.

See oceanplasma.org for complete information on research, treatment and documentation.

The above information is presented, with kind permission, by Océan Plasma Inc. of Montreal, QC, Canada. Inquiries pertaining to the use and supply of Océan Plasma products may be directed to:

Océan Plasma Inc.
Peter Margo

My Personal experience with Ocean Plasma Seawater Therapy--DJT
December, 2005

1985--age 38

20 Years of Good Health: By 1979, I had become so ill I thought I would die, and then I found the modest little clinic of Dr. Harold Dick, N.D., in Spokane, Washington. Thanks to his diagnostic work and therapy, I recovered from several "incurable" chronic/degenerative conditions in a matter of weeks. It was a rebirth--"Like I'd gone to a body factory and got a new one," as one patient said. Between 1979 and 2000 I enjoyed remarkably good health.

Glandular Deficiency: But in late 2000 and early 2001, following a period of unexpected financial devastation, harassment from a company with an illegal contract--now subject to a group action lawsuit--and a long period of unrelieved stress until an attorney stepped in, my adrenals, followed by my thyroid "crashed" so to speak. Adrenal exhaustion and the resulting liver congestion led to 23 months of the worst case of hives I've every heard of, swelling from kidneys that were shutting down, and many other symptoms that go with systemic failure. I developed arthritis in a back injury that wouldn't heal, and a couple of "lumps" that I removed with escharotics (and no pain medication). I also suffered terribly from hypoglycemia that affected me almost like narcolepsy. One day I actually passed out while reading to a class I was substitute teaching and fell off of a stool (Dr. Joel Wallach of "Dead Doctors Don't Lie" fame claims the actual condition of narcolepsy is just extreme hypoglycemia).

Adrenal-related conjunctivitis made my eyes itchy and blurry. I developed non-specific pain in my arms from the shoulders to the elbows, and suffered from brain fog, frequent memory loss and depression to the point of becoming agoraphobic (couldn't leave the house). Chronic fatigue made normal function difficult, as did the night-time insomnia that always made the following day a misery. My emotions ran amuck, and when adrenaline was called for but not available, I experienced gut-wrenching "pins and needles" pain all over.

Gallbladder attacks I successfully self-treated with herbs in 1999 came back with a vengeance in 2001, and now reacted to stress rather than just fatty foods. In fact, during a difficult class I was subbing in where the students had gotten unusually loud and rowdy, I developed chest pains and feared a heart attack. The school nurse checked me and found my heart and blood pressure normal, but the pain later dropped and centered on my gall bladder, so I knew it was back. (My father and brother had theirs removed. I'm keeping mine.)

When I finally got to my new naturopath, Dr. Letitia Watrous, the daughter of my old doctor, Harold Dick, N.D. in the middle of all of this, she diagnosed adrenal insufficiency, which included high blood pressure, low stomach acid, B vitamin deficiency (treated with nutritional yeast, not vitamins), C vitamin deficiency, sodium deficiency (the kidneys try to compensate for low adrenals and use up sodium in the process--other forms of kidney disease would NOT require sodium, particularly in the form of table salt.) Also a calcium deficiency, which is hard to supplement because the usual form of calcium supplementation involves "metallic minerals" from rock or shell sources that are hard or impossible to assimilate properly. At one point my exceptional chiropractor, Dr. Troy Binfet of Grandview, Washington (much into natural healing), agreed with my naturopath's findings after doing a diagnostic analysis created by Standard Processing Laboratories, but added thyroid deficiency to the list (adrenals affect thyroid function--it got worse after I saw Dr. Watrous), tested my pH and found it to be around 6--dangerously acidic. Later, I developed periodontal disease in previously healthy gums, probably due to stress and low adrenals, according to the most excellent dentist, Dr. Robert Larson of Sunnyside, Washington.

In spite of the serious conditions resulting from the systemic affects of glandular deficiency, some of the most devastating "symptoms" were more cosmetic--much of my former mane of hair fell out, I gained weight without any change of diet, and my previously youthful skin changed in texture and appearance. On top of pain and illness, I was emotionally mortified. I didn't realize my own vanity until I lost what I expected to have until I died. (My mother at 81 still has a mane of hair and good skin.)

Dr. Watrous gave me instructions: a 3-day fast that took over a year to finish because I couldn't get past the second day on my own. It finally happened later when I got "knocked out" for oral surgery on a molar that disintegrated (calcium deficiency?), and after sleeping for two days I finally made it through most of the third day, although though fasting needs a full 72-hour period to bring on a detoxification process (according to research I've done since then). She instructed me to do hydrotherapy at home (a page of instructions will be added later). Adrenal glandular protomorphogens helped, as did the extra Celtic Sea Salt and more supplements or special foods for the other deficiencies she mentioned. I also did a separate program for arthritis on my own, involving the use of MSM, cherries, alfalfa, calcium taken in a special way, cod liver oil and peanut oil. That developed after I saw the doctor, also. She gave me the tools for healing, but other complications developed and it took a long time for me to put it all together.

I went through a number of other healing modalities on my own, including detoxification programs, liver-gallbladder cleanses, super foods, the Budwig protocol briefly, carrot, celery and beet juice on occasion, selenium, probiotics, etc. But in spite of making good progress without resorting to hormone replacement--prednizone in the case of adrenals, and thyroid hormones for that deficiency, both of which cause atrophy and permanent dependence, as well as terrible side effects in the case of cortisone use--I think a person who "crashes" to the degree that I did remains "sensitive" to stress and must remain ever vigilant and continue with whatever maintenance treatment is called for.

Recent Conditions: Summer-2005, I was substantially improved, but still had some debilitating symptoms. My pH remained dangerously low. It didn't even register on testing strips that started at 6. My eyes got blurry again from adrenal-related conjunctivitis after I submitted to treatment following toxic smoke inhalation from a chemical fire in the town where I was teaching. The eye drops I was prescribed were cortisone-based (I carelessly didn't read the label) and I think affected my adrenals. I still had some sleep problems. My hypoglycemia was improved but only slightly. The arm pain which started months earlier was severe. My injured back was stiff and sore from the waist down and I had daily pain in the sacroiliac regions of each hip, despite a long term of chiropractic care and the mostly successful arthritis program I followed. I still suffered from occasional bouts of "brain fog" though not as severe, and memory lapses--especially short term. My hair hadn't grown back, and losing the weight I gained seemed a "losing" venture. My skin texture remained dry, wrinkled and roughened also, though mainly from the neck down.

"Ocean Plasma" The seawater treatment: I knew Ocean Plasma was considered a "mineral drink" that helped to remineralize the body, balance electrolytes, and normalize the pH, as well as being "energizing." But I had also become familiar with the historical use of  "The Marine Treatment" as a far more serious therapy. (My report on this site .) So, while I had some hopes, I still had few expectations, especially concerning my all-important pH. No amount of alkaline-forming foods, raw lemon and lime juices, calcium, or other efforts or alkalizing products had budged my pH since 2001, when my chiropractor tested me in the course of doing diagnostic work. (His findings were exactly the same as those of Dr. Watrous, except that the thyroid deficiency was now more pronounced.)

I started on the "juice" in the fall of 2005, just a few weeks ago. The first night I didn't feel any different, but stayed up all night working and went through the next day normally, for probably the first time in 20 years. It wasn't insomnia--I just felt like writing. I didn't feel "buzzed" or anything, like from a stimulant, just awake and alert. The next night I fell asleep without staying up to watch tv as normal and slept through the night without thrashing around and waking up off and on as I usually did and then resorted to watching tv infomercial's until I could sleep again, sometimes hours later. A pattern developed. I went to sleep and slept soundly all night, or if I felt like I wanted to work (I've always been a night owl who also loves being up at the crack of dawn) I was able to stay up by choice. Having a choice was the strange part.

Then I noticed my eyes had changed. Instead of only being able to work on the computer for minutes at a time, it became hours. It happened so naturally I didn't realize what was happening at the time. That's the way all of the changes have taken place, slowly, naturally, and almost without notice at the time.

Then I realized my back wasn't hurting, and most of the stiffness was gone. I don't even know when it stopped. Also, the pain in my arms had reduced by about half.

Then I checked my pH (I always forget to do it in the morning first thing, before any food or drink). For the first time, it was creeping upwards toward the slightly alkaline range. It has a way to go, but nothing else had budged that baby into the color zone (light green instead of dead yellow). It hadn't even changed the color of the yellow testing strips since I got it. I ran out but will test it again soon. If for nothing else, this would have been worth the effort.

Then I noticed my bladder--not something one wants to be "aware" of. I won't go into embarrassing detail except to say I had previously considered having corrective surgery for what may be a prolapse, or whatever leaky middle-aged and old folks sometimes get. The problem is mostly gone. No more thoughts of surgery.

Then I noticed my appetite. It wasn't terrible before, but with a weight gain after the thyroid deficiency that has so far resisted "fixing" and hypoglycemia which sets up cravings and crashes, suddenly realizing that I have an appetite thermostat and an only moderate interest in eating, I wonder if  I've come across a whole new use for seawater. In the historic photos above, most seriously ill people were thin and emaciated, and gained weight. But on the other end of the spectrum, it also might work to normalize weight. After all, it's known that food cravings and binge eating can arise from mineral deficiencies and the need to restore them.

Then I noticed my brain--also not something one generally wants to be aware of. But I've noticed a kind of clarity I haven't experienced for several years. Also, the memory lapses seem to disappearing. I think so anyway--can't remember for sure. (Just kidding.)

And then I noticed my blood sugar. I've had a couple of dips (after starches) but no crashes that landed me on the floor, or even in bed.

Dec. 8th: About 4 years ago I spent several days bent over a computer without much relief. It put such a burn on the muscles across my shoulders that it became agonizingly painful to bend over like that since then, after the first few minutes. My eyes improved enough recently so once again I could spend hours instead of minutes working online, but that aggravated my strained shoulder muscles. The only thing that helped before was Dr. John Christopher's famous "Tissue & Bone Salve," but we were out so I ordered more, along with the recommended Cayenne salve which helps it penetrate deeper (Cayenne has amazing vaso-dilation properties and a high Vit C and calcium content also). However, by the time the salves arrived today, the pain was gone. It hasn't returned, even with many hours a day spent on the computer.

Feb. 26, 2006--the healing effects of my seawater consumption seem to have leveled out, so I am now just hoping to maintain the improvements. One symptom returned--ringing in the ears. Otherwise, everything else seems to have stabilized without change. My energy levels may have improved a little more, because I seem to be getting more work of a physical nature done, but I feel the same. Improvements happen so gradually they are hard to discern during the process.

Disclaimer: I can't guarantee others will have the same results. I had diagnosed mineral deficiencies, low pH, severe fatigue and other problems that responded to the treatment, but I can only speak for myself as far as people go. However, I do speak for Chloe the Dog.

"Chloe the Dog" starts Ocean Plasma seawater therapy,
with the "Budwig Protocol" oil-protein mix added on day 3

Chloe the Dog
("Pooh Bare")


Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,
Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,
Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy,
was he?--children's rhyme

Pooh Bear


Dianne Jacobs Thompson  Est. 2003
Also http://legaljustice4john.com
The Misdiagnosis of "Shaken Baby Syndrome" --an unproven theory without scientific support, now in disrepute and wreaking legal and medical havoc world-wide
Author publication: NEXUS MAGAZINE "Seawater--A Safe Blood Plasma Substitute?"

DISCLAIMER: The material on this site is for informational and educational purposes only. Please consult with your health care provider for treatment advice.

EMAIL: Truthquest2

Fight Spam! Click Here!

<!-- Start Bravenet.com Service Code -->
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://pub6.bravenet.com/counter/code.php?id=400211&usernum=459370388&cpv=3"></script>
<!-- End Bravenet.com Service Code -->